Mark your calendars: this year’s Bradley Baseball Silent Auction will take place on February 16, to coincide with the Bradley vs Darby boys basketball game. Opening bids will begin at the start of the JV game (approx 5:00 pm) and will go until halftime of the varsity game. Please read the information below for how you can help make this year’s Silent Auction a huge success.
We will also be running a 50/50 raffle during the basketball games that night; please contact Mark Edwards if you’re interested in helping with that.
We’re also planning on having treats available for people to buy. All baseball players from all classes are expected to participate with a donation of individual serving sizes of brownies, cookies, cupcakes, Rice Crispy treats, buckeyes, etc.
We’re looking for any items or groupings of items that you feel could make a basket that people will want to bid on. Below are some suggestions, but feel free to come up with your own as you are *not* obligated to this list:
- Gift cards to your favorite restaurants. Chipotle, Wendy’s, Tim Hortons, Starbucks, Donatos, El Vaquero, Olive Garden, Red Robin, Graeters, Dairy Queen, Rusty Bucket, Outback, The Goat, etc.
- Gift cards to local groceries or gas stations: Kroger’s, Giant Eagle, Meijers, BP, Shell, etc.
- Your favorite family outing locations: Dave and Busters, AMC movie theaters, Sports Ohio, Splatter Park, Putt Putt, Magic Mountain, etc.
- Your favorite spa/personal connections: Nail salons, massage therapists, etc.
- Tickets connections/gym memberships: OSU tickets (any sporting event), Cincinnati or Cleveland tickets, museums, The Chiller, Aussie Fit, Orange Therapy classes, etc.
- Theme basket ideas: Teenage girls body lotions, shampoos, nail polish, bubble bath/bath and body, etc.
- Teenage boys Ideas: Xbox, Playstation games, controllers, Axe, etc.
- College basket ideas: Towels, laundry detergent, rolls of quarters, power strips, Ramen Noodles, etc.
- Mexican fiesta night: margarita makings, decorative cups, chips/salsa/serving platter etc.
- Movie night: Movie tickets/DVD’s, popcorn tubs, microwave popcorn, blankets etc.
We appreciate ANYTHING you can offer, and just ask that you send the items in with your son to practice or to contact one of the Auction Chairs for a pickup/dropoff connection.
REMEMBER: We are a 501 3(c) organization, so those that are willing to donate will be given a letter for tax deduction purposes. Please see any of the Auction Chairs for your personal copy.
Auction Committee Chairs